Villas at Island Club is a beautiful resort property in a gated community that offers many amenities and is located near all of the Orlando area attractions!
This property has all of the extras you'd want in a vacation home. Each condo has a full kitchen including a dishwasher and a microwave, and two cable televisions. The washer and dryer are located in the condo, which makes it easy to always have dry towels and clean clothes during your stay. Also, the private patio has a table and four chairs, perfect for enjoying meals and relaxing in the evenings. Some of our condos are poolside, with views of the pond.
Onsite, Villas at Island Club has a large clubhouse, with a TV/sitting area, fitness center, billiards and air hockey. Families will enjoy the ability to rent portable cribs and highchairs (first come, first serve and must be booked in advance). Towel exchange is available on request, and mid-week maid service is available for a fee. The resort also boasts two outdoor pools, tennis courts and two whirlpool/hot tubs.
The property is located approximately six miles from the entrance to the happiest place on earth! If you prefer sports recreation, golf, water sports, fishing and horseback riding, and also shopping are all nearby.
*Occupancy limits are strictly enforced. Resort has 2 floors - 11 steps between floors (no elevators). No pets and no smoking in units. Boat/camper/RV parking not allowed on-site.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio*
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer*
- Iron And Board*
- No Phone*
- Sleeper Sofa*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Kissimmee, Florida is the Orlando International Airport (ORL), located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: Daytona Beach (55 miles away), Tampa (80 miles away), and Cape Canaveral (54 miles away).
- Disney World - Visit the "happiest place on Earth," located 5.8 miles away (approximately 11 minutes).
- Universal Theme Park – A vacation to Orlando is not complete without a trip to the world-famous Universal Theme Park. Visit here
- Orlando Premium Outlets – At the Simon premium outlets in Orlando there will be a shop to catch everyone’s interest. Visit here
- Kissimmee Swamp Tours – The Kissimmee Swamp Tours will give you the unique opportunity to explore the untouched and pristine headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Visit here
- Giordano’s Restaurant – For delicious pizza and Italian cuisine, there is no place better than Giordano’s Restaurant. Visit here
- Smokey Bones Bar & fire Grill – For good food, good drinks, and good times a trip to Smokey Bones is a must when in Kissimmee. Visit here