For a remarkable vacation experience, why not make Our Place your place? Here, you may enjoy all that Maryland's eastern shore has to offer, without giving up the comforts of home.
Spend the day at the beach, eat a family dinner in your full kitchen, throw a couple logs on the fire (not all units have fireplaces) and then enjoy a beautiful sunset from your condo. In the morning, sip your coffee on the oversized, furnished balcony and head out to the onsite pool, or the beach, with fresh towels still warm from your in-condo washer.
Onsite, there is an outdoor swimming pool. And, it doesn't matter what the season it is, it doesn't matter what time of day it is; there's something for the whole family. Let the kids bury you up to your neck in the sand for some daytime summer fun. Romp and frolic in the waves, sunbathe to a perfect bronze, or windsurf at breakneck speeds. These activities and more await you.
For general information about this resort area, visit: www.oceancity.com.
*Some seasonal properties require guests to bring linens and towels. Be sure to ask your Travel Advocate and to check your confirmation paperwork for property-specific details.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor 3rd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer*
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board*
- No Linens Provided*
- No Phone*
- Screen Porch/Balcony*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. American fare can be had here, too. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here