Discover all the fun that Ocean City, Maryland has to offer when you stay at the picturesque Nassau Village retreat. Our accommodations are the perfect oasis in the middle of bustling Ocean City.
For fun activities, you’ll find an abundance of themed mini golf courses each better than the last. Discover rides for the kids to enjoy at Jolly Rogers Amusement Park or check out the attractions at the end of the famous OC boardwalk. Spend a day relaxing on the beach, swimming in the Atlantic Ocean, or visiting the unique shops and discount outlets surrounding the area. The restaurants in Ocean City are infinite! For breakfast, try the Fractured Prune where you can enjoy delicious customized doughnuts or sit down at General’s Kitchen and try their famous chipped beef. For an outdoor dining experience by the bay, sit down at Fish Tales where you can watch the sun set with sand at your feet and a fun playground for kids. For those seafood lovers, you’re in the perfect place. Ocean City has numerous seafood restaurants for you to discover – try Hooper’s Crab House for blue crabs. For some midday cocktails dock your boat up to Seacrets Bar & Grill and order drinks while sitting out in the bay, literally! Wear your bathing suit, kick back, and get your feet wet as you enjoy their fabulous Rum Runner! Satisfy your sweet tooth at Candy Kitchen, a popular landmark that boasts the best candy in the area.
Our spacious townhomes in Nassau Village feature charming sleeping accommodations, fully equipped kitchens with microwave and dish washer, televisions, VCR’s, laundry facilities, air-conditioning, and a private deck ideal for cool summer nights. Nassau Village also has an outdoor swimming pool and a boat dock which is located approximately six blocks from the beach on a quiet lagoon.
Don’t miss your opportunity to experience all the fun of OC! Our charming Nassau Village puts you in the center of everything with the feeling of being away from it all!
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor Multi Level
- Full Kitchen
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland. It is located about 29.9 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate. Visit here
- Macky's Bayside Bar and Grill -- For an excellent meal and delicious drinks right on the bay, a trip to Macky's is a must. Visit here