Time seems to stand still in Wildwood. Not much has changed here, from the "doo wop" architecture to the buildings' color schemes (which have remained unchanged since the 1950s). TAN's home property Key Largo fits right in with these archetypal buildings and is just a short, quarter-block from the beach.
The condos at Key Largo are each equipped with a partial kitchen including a microwave, television, telephone and heating and air conditioning. The onsite outdoor pool is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day and is great for an evening dip following a day at the beach.
Nearby, learn the history of Wildwood at The George F. Boyer Museum; frequent the shops, restaurants, live entertainment and nightclubs at The Holly Beach Station Mall. Bask in the sun at the beach or try your hand at one of many local water sports, such as deep sea fishing and whale watching. The Wildwood Boardwalk features shops and amusement rides, including the tallest Ferris wheel on the East Coast and "The Great No'r Easter," one of only four suspended looping coasters in the world. Outside Wildwood, you may want to visit the bright lights and non-stop entertainment of Atlantic City or the classic antique shops in Cape May.
*Please remember that bed sheets, towels and all paper products (bathroom and kitchen) are not provided and you must bring your own.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Floor 3rd
- No Phone
- The closest airport to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport, located about 41 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located about 45 miles away.
- The closest city to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located about 45 miles away. Visit here
- Wildwood Convention Center – Be sure to visit Wildwood’s Convention Center for seasonal events year-round. Visit here
- Antique Images – You do not want to miss the chance to send your family back in time at Antique Images. Visit here
- Surfside West – For the best breakfast and lunch at the shore Surfside Diner will give you the energy you need for your fun-filled days. Visit here
- Crab and Seafood Shack – It is not a beach vacation until you stop by Crab and Seafood Shack to get the freshest seafood in Wildwood. Visit here