BEAUTIFUL is the best word to describe this property. The Historic Powhatan Resort sits on 256 acres of lush greenland and offers guests a variety of activities and amenities.
Enjoy colonial style accommodations with fully equipped kitchens in every unit. This fantastic property has an indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, tennis courts, racquetball courts, mini-golf and more!
Relax on the outdoor pavilion while you enjoy a cup of coffee or cold drink from The Historic Grounds Coffee Shop and gaze at the tranquil pond. Grab a bite to eat at The Historic Powhatan Bar & Grille, open seven days a week for breakfast and dinner.
Williamsburg is a great destination for friends, families and history buffs!
*Mandatory resort fee charged upon check-in: $10 fee + 11% tax per unit, per night. ($77.70 for 7 nights).
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Onsite-Putting Green
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF) is the closest major airport, located approximately 21 miles away Visit here
- Colonial Williamsburg - Become a citizen of the Revolutionary City as you explore museums, take a tour, go shopping and more. Visit here
- Busch Gardens Amusement Park - Play for the day at Busch Gardens and experience thrilling roller coasters, adventure rides, leisure experiences and more. Water Country USA is attached to the park for those warmer days Visit here
- Historic Jamestowne - Explore the original site of the first permanent English settlement in America as you visit monuments and tour the area. Visit here
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets - Shop the day away at over 135 outlet stores. Visit here
- Oceans & Ale - Enjoy a delicious steak or seafood entree along with live entertainment. Visit here
- Olde Towne Pizza & Pasta - Dine in this family-friendly atmosphere and try their pasta, pizza, subs and more. The patio tables are perfect for the spring and summer months. Visit here