Welcome to North Beach Towers 213 - a spacious and newly redecorated 3-BR/3-BA condo located in the oceanfront Indigo Tower. This home away from home has everything you need for a great Myrtle Beach vacation. Living room with big flat-screen TV opens up to a nicely furnished balcony with peaceful views of the pool and cabana area. Additional features include a fully-equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, wall-mounted flat-screen TVs in all bedrooms, free Wi-Fi, full-size washer/dryer, and more. The unit is conveniently located just steps away from the beach, pool, swim-up bar, and dozens of fun amenities. Complimentary shuttle service runs regularly throughout the community for easy access to the spa, restaurant, and more.
North Beach Plantation is one of the most sought-after resorts of Myrtle Beach's Grand Strand. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway in North Myrtle Beach, this 60-acre community has all the makings of an amazing vacation. Guests have access to eight indoor and outdoor pools throughout the grounds. Spacious sun deck areas mingle amongst pools, hot tubs, cabanas, fountains, and the Grand Strand's only swim-up bar! Indoor pool complex features a lazy river that the kids will love floating around in, as well as a game area with giant checkers, chess, shuffle-board, and corn hole. Indulge in a day of relaxation at the world-class Cinzia Spa, work out at the fitness center, and dine on-site and the steak & sushi restaurant - "21 Main." This is relaxation at its finest, and you will not want to leave!
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Fitness Room
- Beach Onsite
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest local airport is the Myrtle Beach International Airport, located 16 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Myrtle Beach is Conway, SC. It is located about 22.5 miles northwest and is only 30 minutes away.
- Barefoot Landing Shopping Complex - Shop, dine and unwind with more than 60 shops and 25 restaurants, located along the Intracoastal Waterway. Visit here
- Arcadian Shores Golf Club - Designed by renowned golf course architect Rees Jones, this championship golf course features gorgeous lakes and tree-lined fairways, perfect for your next golf getaway. Visit here
- California Dreaming Restaurant - Relax at this restaurant and bar which features steak, seafood, sandwiches and pasta. Visit here
- Hamburger Joe's - Try a fresh burger along with classic American diner fare at this rustic, family-owned American eatery. Visit here