Come experience the relaxed pace of a Sunset Island vacation! 17 Sunset Island Dr. is a well-appointed, 4-BR, 3 Full/2 Half-BA, 4-story townhome located in the heart of the community close to the fountains and just a short walk from Pools & Clubhouse. Property is spacious and equipped with everything you need for a family getaway. Cozy Living Room has comfortable furnishings, flat-screen TV/DVD, and access to one of the home's three balconies. Other highlights include a full kitchen with granite countertops, Wireless Internet access, Soaking Tub in Master Bath, full-size Washer/Dryer, and 2 additional TVs (in Master Bedroom & Den). Guests can enjoy just a leisurely walk to the Pools, Clubhouse, Interactive Fountains or General Store where you can purchase coffee & snacks. 3-car parking provided.
Sunset Island is Ocean City's premier gated community, boasting luxurious amenities in an ideal location. Located only 3 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean, this 37-acre private community is surrounded by the Bay on 3 sides, giving you tranquil scenery throughout the day & breathtaking views at Sunset. Facilities include Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, shoreline Walking Paths, Bayside Beaches, Interactive Fountains, and much more. All of this, and just a short drive from the Ocean City Boardwalk & world class golf.
- Fitness Room
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- No Linens Provided
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 28.9 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 29.9 miles.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Ocean City - Want an amazing adventure, be sure to visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate. Visit here