Welcome to Island Edge Dr., a gorgeous 5-BR, 4.5-BA townhome in the exclusive Bayfront Community of Sunset Island. Conveniently located just a short walk (less than a block!) from the Indoor/Outdoor Pools & Private Beach, this clean & well-cared-for home is decorated and furnished to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Spacious Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Area & Kitchen are fully-equipped with lots of seating and everything you need for pleasant entertaining and relaxation. A large Sunroom located off the Kitchen adds additional space and comfort, and the outside balconies are furnished for soaking up all of the Sunset Island atmosphere. Additional luxuries include Wireless Internet, 5 TVs, 2 DVDs, Washer/Dryer, Soaking Tub in Master BA, Outdoor Shower & 3-Car Parking.
Head to the Ocean for a day of sun & surf (4 blocks), or stay home to enjoy Sunset Island`s awesome, resort-style amenities. Everything is a short walk from this centrally-located home, including Interactive Fountains, General Store, Snack Bar, Fishing & Crabbing Pier, Scenic Nature Path, Fitness Center, Library & so much more! You may not even feel the need to leave the community gates!
- Dock Access
- Fitness Room
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor Multi Level
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 28.9 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 29.9 miles.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum Ocean City - Want an amazing adventure, be sure to visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not Visit here
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate. Visit here