Slow down and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of North Beach Plantation at 834 Madiera Drive. Located in the "Cottages" section of the community, this 2-BR/2-BA luxury condo has everything you need to feel at home. Open concept floorplan includes a cozy living room, dining area, and kitchen filled with high-end features like quality furnishings, upgraded appliances, granite countertops, and flat-screen TV/DVD. Additional luxuries at the home include FREE Wi-Fi, central A/C, and washer/dryer. Ready to hit the beach & pool? Guests receive complimentary transportation around the community for quick and easy access to all the fun.
North Beach Plantation is renowned for its first-class amenities. This 60-acre Oceanfront community boasts a 2.5-acre resort style Caribbean themed pool area with 8 pools (indoor & outdoor), 5 hot tubs, and the Grand Strand's only swim-up bar! Kids will love floating around in the lazy river. Indulge in a day of relaxation at the world-class Cinzia Spa, where you can pamper yourself with massage and body treatments in an elegant and tranquil setting. Additional guest amenities include a Turkish hammam, fitness center, and on-site steak & sushi restaurant - "21 Main." All of this, and just steps from S. Carolina's beautiful clean beaches and a short drive from many popular attractions - such as Barefoot Landing shops and restaurants, Tanger Outlets, and the area golf courses. This is relaxation at its finest, and you will not want to leave!
- Beach Onsite
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Fitness Room
- Golf Course
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor Multi Level
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room
- Sleeper Sofa
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest local airport is the Myrtle Beach International Airport, located 16 miles away Visit here
- The closest city to Myrtle Beach is Conway, SC. It is located about 22.5 miles northwest and is only 30 minutes away.
- Barefoot Landing Shopping Complex - Shop, dine and unwind with more than 60 shops and 25 restaurants, located along the Intracoastal Waterway. Visit here
- Arcadian Shores Golf Club - Designed by renowned golf course architect Rees Jones, this championship golf course features gorgeous lakes and tree-lined fairways, perfect for your next golf getaway. Visit here
- California Dreaming Restaurant - Relax at this restaurant and bar which features steak, seafood, sandwiches and pasta. Visit here
- Hamburger Joe's - Try a fresh burger along with classic American diner fare at this rustic, family-owned American eatery. Visit here