Ocean Creek Resort offers 57-acres of walking, biking, exploring & relaxing. This resort is unlike any other in Myrtle Beach, with everything you need and more. Enjoy staying in the lodge villas section of the resort where you can enjoy all the amenities but remain secluded from the hustle and bustle. These villas are just steps from the Four Seasons Restaurant and only a short walk to the beach or hop on the community tram. The lodge villas have their own pool but guests at these units can also enjoy the oceanfront pool and Beach Club Bar.
Kids can play at the oceanfront playground or participate in the kids club activities while you lounge by the pool. Try out the on-site putting green or play a round of tennis. Take a dip in the ocean or catch some rays on the wide, secluded beach. Once you experience Ocean Creek, you'll want to return year after year.
- Internet Access
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Putting Green
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan*
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer*
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board*
- Screen Porch/Balcony*
- The closest local airport is the Myrtle Beach International Airport, located 16 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city to Myrtle Beach is Conway, SC. It is located about 22.5 miles northwest and is only 30 minutes away.
- Barefoot Landing Shopping Complex - Shop, dine and unwind with more than 60 shops and 25 restaurants, located along the Intracoastal Waterway. Visit here
- Arcadian Shores Golf Club - Designed by renowned golf course architect Rees Jones, this championship golf course features gorgeous lakes and tree-lined fairways, perfect for your next golf getaway Visit here
- California Dreaming Restaurant - Relax at this restaurant and bar which features steak, seafood, sandwiches and pasta. Visit here
- Hamburger Joe's - Try a fresh burger along with classic American diner fare at this rustic, family-owned American eatery Visit here