Go back in time and visit the city of historic Williamsburg, Virginia while staying at The Colonies at Williamsburg. Located within minutes of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, and Yorktown Battlefield, you’ll have quick and easy access to these popular historic attractions. Looking for more of a thrill? Take a short twenty minute drive to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA, two-award winning theme parks, and enjoy rides, shows, animal encounters and more.
If you feel like staying in and relaxing, you’re destination sleeps up to six with two bedrooms, two bathrooms along with a full kitchen, balcony/patio, washer/dryer, a fireplace and much more. On-site, you’ll find many amenities including an outdoor heated pool, an indoor heated pool, an outdoor hot tub, a tennis court, a playground, a game room and grilling access with picnic tables. There’s something travelers of every age in Williamsburg!
Please Note: There will be a non-refundable $25 resort fee due upon check-in.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Hot Tub
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF) is the closest major airport, located approximately 21 miles away. Visit here
- Colonial Williamsburg - Become a citizen of the Revolutionary City as you explore museums, take a tour, go shopping and more. Visit here
- Busch Gardens Amusement Park - Play for the day at Busch Gardens and experience thrilling roller coasters, adventure rides, leisure experiences and more. Water Country USA is attached to the park for those warmer days. Visit here
- Historic Jamestowne - Explore the original site of the first permanent English settlement in America as you visit monuments and tour the area. Visit here
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets - Shop the day away at over 135 outlet stores. Visit here
- Oceans & Ale - Enjoy a delicious steak or seafood entree along with live entertainment. Visit here
- Olde Towne Pizza & Pasta - Dine in this family-friendly atmosphere and try their pasta, pizza, subs and more. The patio tables are perfect for the spring and summer months. Visit here