Braemar Towers has everything you need to relax comfortably with friends and family. Take a dip in the beachfront outdoor pool or soak up some sun on the huge bi-level pool deck with panoramic ocean views. There is plenty to do on-site as the property includes an exercise room, saunas, two tennis courts, a game room and beach-level rest rooms all available to guests. The unit itself has comfortable sleeping for six, free Wi-Fi and is only steps from the beach. Two parking passes are included and on-street parking is available if needed.
Only a short walk up the road is Northside Park which features walking paths, a playground and fishing and crabbing pier. Mini-golf, shopping and restaurants, including JR Ribs, Higgins Crab House, Uber Bagles and Blue Ox Steakhouse are nearby.
*Building Registration Fee: $50 Non-Refundable Fee due to Braemar Towers upon arrival. ALL payments MUST be made by CHECK or MONEY ORDER only. Braemar Towers charges a fee per week.*
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Steam Room
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Onsite-Steam Sauna
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest major airport to Ocean City, Maryland is SBY Airport in Salisbury, Maryland, located about 28.9 miles away Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 29.9 miles.
- Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk- Maryland's world famous 3-mile long boardwalk Visit here
- Assateague Island National Seashore- Assateague Island is a priceless seashore ecosystem and a sustainable resource that all visitors can appreciate Visit here
- The Crab Bag serves the best crabs in Ocean City and offers a large menu of other fresh fish, seafood and Maryland favorites. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park-Jolly Roger Amusement Park has rides and games the whole family can enjoy. Visit here