Roll down your windows as you cruise the Coastal Highway. Listen to the waves crash on to the beach. These are just some of the reasons Ocean City, Maryland is a popular destination. Whether you drive, fly, or do both to journey to this vacation hot spot, you will enjoy all that Ocean City has to offer at your seaside home for the week at Crystal Sands.
Crystal Sands has a full kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave, air conditioning to keep you cool on humid summer nights, a washer and dryer, two televisions, VCR, and telephone. There is also an elevator on-site for guests.
Nearby you'll find the typical summer activities: miniature golf, looking for shells on the beach, and soaking up a few rays. Many activities can be found on Ocean City's infamous Boardwalk. On one side you'll see the popular beach and crashing waves, on the other, a surplus of shops and restaurants to keep you busy for the week. The Boardwalk is not the only activity to keep you engaged, just continue your drive along the Coastal Highway for a look at Ocean City's various activities. In addition, you may delight in the outlet shopping and beaches of Rehoboth and Bethany Beach in nearby Delaware.
*Please remember to bring linens, towels, and all paper products for both the bathroom and the kitchen. Check with your TVS customer service representative on bed sizes for all linens needed.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here