Located only one-block from the beach and the famous Wildwood boardwalk, this ocean-view condo has a prime location. The three-bedroom condo is perfect for large parties, sleeping eight people and equipped with a full-kitchen. Step outside onto the covered balcony and relax knowing you’re on vacation. Come to the Jersey Shore and take in all the excitement!
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 2nd
- Floor Multi Level
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Philadelphia International Airport is the closest airport located approximately 90 miles away.
- The closest city to Wildwood, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located about 50 miles away.
- Wildwood Boardwalk–Enjoy Wildwood’s 38 blocks of stores, restaurants and amusement entertainment right on the shore. Take a walk to Morey’s Surfside Pier for the thrills and fun!
- Sportland Bike Rental-Be part of a Wildwood tradition by renting a bicycle and bike on the boardwalk. Whether it’s a 24-hour rental or just for a couple hours, there are bikes of all shapes and sizes.
- Joe’s Fish Co-Dine by the water at this casual boardwalk restaurant. Known for their seafood dishes, Joe’s Fish Company features tasty meals and a second floor deck for larger parties.
- Sam’s Pizza Palace –A favorite in the town of Wildwood, Sam’s Pizza Palace is a family-owned pizza place. Watch the chefs make the pizza before your eyes and bring the whole family for a delicious treat.