Warm weather and a beautiful environment make Florida a desirable vacation destination throughout the year! One of the most popular cities in The Sunshine State is Orlando and to accommodate traveler demand, we invite you to stay at the gorgeous Cheyenne Point in Kissimmee.
This property features a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, 6 TV's, 3 DVD players, washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, large soaker tub in master bathroom with separate shower, glass doors from both the master bedroom and living room leading to the swimming pool, 6 ceiling fans, heating, air conditioning and screened patio.
On-site there is a private heated outdoor swimming pool and gas barbecue grill. Two parking spaces are also provided (additional street parking available). Cheyenne Point is approximately 9 miles from the ‘happiest place on earth’, Disney World!
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor Ground w step
- Full Kitchen
- Grill- At Unit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron And Board
- No Phone
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Kissimmee, Florida is the Orlando International Airport (ORL), located approximately 16 miles away. Visit here
- Nearby cities and day trip attractions include: Daytona Beach (55 miles away), Tampa (80 miles away), and Cape Canaveral (54 miles away).
- Universal Theme Park – A vacation to Orlando is not complete without a trip to the world-famous Universal Theme Park. Visit here
- Orlando Premium Outlets – At the Simon premium outlets in Orlando there will be a shop to catch everyone’s interest. Visit here
- Kissimmee Swamp Tours – The Kissimmee Swamp Tours will give you the unique opportunity to explore the untouched and pristine headwaters of the Florida Everglades. Visit here
- Giordano’s Restaurant – For delicious pizza and Italian cuisine, there is no place better than Giordano’s Restaurant. Visit here
- Smokey Bones Bar & fire Grill – For good food, good drinks, and good times a trip to Smokey Bones is a must when in Kissimmee. Visit here