Feel the sand between your toes as you stroll along the Atlantic coastline. Relax on the beach, and soak in the warmth of the sun. Or, channel your inner daredevil and try parasailing over the ocean! Rent wave runners and cruise around the bay at lightning speed. Which ever kind of traveler you are, this destination will provide plenty to do on your next vacation!
Club O Villa II features a full kitchen with a microwave and dishwasher, air conditioning, washer and dryer, two televisions, two VCRs, telephone and balcony. Spend a day around the property! There is an indoor and separate outdoor, swimming pool on-site. Cool down in the pool after a game of tennis or racquetball.
The beach is located only a few blocks away. Pack your lunch and bring your towels for a fun filled day by the ocean. For a change of pace, rent bicycles and cruise by pedestrians strolling in and out of shops on the boardwalk, or join the walkers in search of souvenirs. Later in the week, visit the intriguing wild ponies at Assateague Island, or go shopping at the outlets in neighboring Delaware. Whether you spend your week solely at the beach or venture to local attractions, your time will be well spent in Ocean City, Maryland.
*Please remember to bring linens, towels and all paper products for both the bathroom and the kitchen. Check with your Travel Specialist on bed sizes for all linens needed.
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite*
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer*
- Internet In-Room*
- Iron And Board*
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone*
- Sleeper Sofa/Futon*
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. American fare can be had here, too. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here