Soak up the sun and fun in Ocean City, this state's famous beach destination. Stroll along Ocean City's popular historic boardwalk and enjoy three miles of entertainment. Shoot a game of miniature golf or play skee ball in the arcades. Get your adrenaline flowing on an amusement ride or take a time out for ice cream. You can even drop a line off a fishing pier. During the summer, Ocean City hosts children's activities, festivals and live entertainment. Visit Northside Park's extended pier to watch the sunset over the Assawoman Bay or visit Assateague Island Park, home to hundreds of horses that roam the beaches freely. Ocean City is a destination for surf and sun, and of course, family fun.
Bonnie Belle, a one-bedroom, one-bath unit, is located just a half block from the beach. It features a king-size bed in the bedroom and a queen-size sofa sleeper in the living room. Bonnie Belle has a full kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave, two TVs, VCR and DVD players, washer, dryer, heating, two air-conditioning units and a balcony off the master bedroom. Located across the street from a mall, restaurants and public transportation, Bonnie Belle also features outside shower facilities.
Nearby attractions and activities include Assateague Island Park, Frontier Town, Jolly Roger Amusements, golf courses, horseback riding, water sports, fishing, parasailing, shopping, restaurants and the boardwalk.
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- No Linens Provided
- No Phone
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. American fare can be had here, too. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here