Beach lovers can satisfy any craving in Brigantine, New Jersey. From enjoying the shade of a beach umbrella to relaxing poolside with a cool drink. The Islander, with its amenities, exciting activities and oceanfront location, is the perfect spot for anyone who desires a nearly picture-perfect and peaceful vacation. Enjoy The Islander’s outdoor swimming pool with pool passes provided in the unit. A fully equipped kitchen makes it easy to eat-in, or you can try one of the many unique restaurants on the Brigantine Island.
Nearby Atlantic City features a wide selection of cuisine and of course casinos galore. The Brigantine Marine Mammal Stranding Center or the Brigantine Community Center (baseball fields, tennis courts, mini golf, skate park, hockey park, basketball courts, etc) are also great family attractions to visit while on vacation.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Ceiling Fan*
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor Multi Level*
- Full Kitchen*
- Hair Dryer*
- Iron And Board*
- No Linens Provided
- Sleeper Sofa-Queen*
- Washer / Dryer*
- The closest airport to Brigantine Beach, New Jersey is Atlantic City International Airport (ACY / KACY), located approximately 19 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Brigantine Beach, New Jersey is Atlantic City, New Jersey, located approximately 5 miles away.
- Drive onto the Beach – Brigantine provides several areas where driving on the beach is not only permissible but encouraged if you enjoy off-roading.
- Bird Observatory – For the ornithologist in all of us, do not miss the chance to see numerous beautiful winged creatures at the Brigantine Bird Observatory.
- Boating – For a fun-filled day with the family in Brigantine, rent a boat and explore the Cove, go bird watching, fishing, or crabbing. Visit here
- Hooper’s Restaurant – A trip to the shore is not complete without a stop by Hooper’s Restaurant to satisfy all your seafood desires. Visit here
- Macedonian Grill – It doesn’t matter the time of day; you can eat your fill at the Macedonian Grill for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Visit here