Stay at Plantation Hale Suites and experience an unforgettable Hawaiian retreat. The newly renovated oceanfront hotel is a perfect location for leisurely family stays, or group getaways. The hotel is centrally located on the beautiful island of Kauai so you can easily get to all the sites and excursion the island has to offer. Soak up some rays on the sunny beaches, hike the scenic trails, grab souvenirs at the various specialty shops, and end your evenings with some live entertainment. Between the amenities and beautiful scenic surroundings, you'll never want to leave.
* Multi-level resort with no elevator. Please contact a Travel Advocate if you need special accommodations.
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Hot Tub
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Balcony or Patio
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 1st with step
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Internet In-Room
- Iron And Board
- Sleeper Sofa
- The closest airport to Plantation Hale Suites is Lihue Airport, about 15 minutes away.
- Walking distance to crystal clear water beaches that offer snorkeling, surfing, swimming, and more.
- Fern Grotto - Witness a lava rock grotto covered with tropical ferns. At the grotto, you will be greeted by traditional Hawaiian musicians playing beautiful island songs. The area serves as a natural amphitheater, providing powerful acoustics and enhanced vocals.
- Kauai Museum - The Kauai Museum is a cultural sanctuary housing numerous Hawaiian artifacts and art of Native Hawaiians.
- Waimea Canyon – The largest canyon in the Pacific, measuring 10 miles long and more than 3,500-feet deep.
- Hukilau Lanai – A popular on-site restaurant serving seafood, steak, pupus and a great wine menu.