San Diego offers every kind of activity imaginable; from world-renowned attractions, unlimited outdoor recreation, a thriving arts and culture community, sightseeing tours and award-winning restaurants. You're sure to find something for everyone in this sunny desired destination!
Although Ocean Front Walk does not have air conditioning, it is located only a few steps from the beach and has a gas barbecue grill available on-site!
Please Note: Onsite parking is not available. Limited street parking and parking lots that may require an additional fee are located nearby.
- Beach Onsite
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Ceiling Fan- No A/C
- Floor 2nd
- Full Kitchen
- No Phone
- The closest airport to Ocean Front Walk is San Diego International Airport, located approximately 6 miles away. Visit here
- The San Diego Zoo – Do not miss the chance to explore some of the world’s most exotic and exciting wildlife at the San Diego Zoo. Visit here
- Sea World San Diego – For a fun-filled day the whole family will enjoy a stop a Sea World San Diego is a must. Visit here
- San Diego Casinos – Whether its table games or slot machines, there is a game for everyone at one of the San Diego Casinos. Visit here
- Golfing – The city of San Diego Park & Recreation Department operates three municipal golf courses for you to enjoy. Visit here
- Buona Forchetta Restaurant – For delicious, traditional, Italian pizzas in San Diego there is no better place than the Buona Forchetta. Visit here
- Oscar’s Mexican Seafood – For a variety of fresh, quality Mexican Seafood do not miss the chance do enjoy Oscar’s Mexican Seafood. Visit here