New England charm meets the calm and serene beaches of Sandbars at the tip of Cape Cod. North Truro is home to some of the Cape's most beautiful beaches, one of which is Sandbar's very own facing the bay in the back of the hotel.
This beachfront property is perfect for building sandcastles by day and listening to gentle bay waves by night. Shop, dine and be entertained in the nearby town of Provincetown, which is only 2.5 miles away. Whale-watching is a popular activity you may enjoy right from the beach.
In town, revel in antiquing, visiting renowned art galleries and shopping at local arts and crafts stores exhibiting the works of local artisans. Take a day trip to Martha's Vineyard from the ferry dock which is an hour from the Sandbars. Truro is the perfect town to stay in when exploring all of Cape Cod or just enjoying your own private beachfront. Peace, quiet and communing with nature are the order of the day for an off season getaway. With spell-binding views the Bay and the tip of Provincetown, Sandbars offers something that everyone can enjoy.
For more information on this hotel, please visit their official website at: www.sandbars.com.
- Beach Onsite
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Cable or Satellite
- Coffee Maker*
- Floor 1st with step*
- Floor 2nd*
- Floor Ground w step*
- Full Kitchen
- Internet In-Room*
- No Laundry Available*
- The closest airport to Sandbars Inn is New Bedford Regional Airport, located approximately 94 miles away. Visit here
- The closest city or day trip attraction to Sandbars Inn is Plymouth, Massachusetts, located approximately 77 miles away.
- Cape Cod Provincelands Trail – to enjoy picturesque views while enjoying a relaxing hike, bike, or walk be sure to tour the Cape Cod Provincelands Trail. Visit here
- Provincetown Whale Watches – A trip to Massachusetts is not complete without taking advantage of the opportunity to see one of the world’s largest and most beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. Visit here
- Fishing – Enjoy a relaxing day on the water while getting in touch with your inner angler. Visit here
- The Canteen – For an informal and relaxing meal there is no place better than The Canteen to sit back and fill up on delicious Massachusetts specialties. Visit here
- Lobster Pot – Between the lobster, blackened shrimp, and grilled squid a stop by the Lobster Pot is a must. Visit here