Welcome to one of the most popular destinations on the East Coast – Ocean City, MD! Home to famous Boardwalk Fries, Candy Kitchen, and much more, Ocean City is a fantastic family destination the whole family will love. Stroll the bustling boardwalk, relax in the sand at Seacrets Restaurant, or try some mini golf. This destination is beloved by many, come have some fun!
Your unit at Sea Watch includes a full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, washer, dryer, heating, air conditioning and balcony. This property is conveniently located on the beach and has both an indoor and outdoor swimming pools (typically opens Memorial Day weekend and closes Labor Day weekend), sauna, tennis court, playground, arcade and game room, convenience store and vending machine.
*A $40 registration fee (cash only) will be collected at the security office located in the parking garage. No reserved parking for vans unable to fit in garage. A municipal parking lot is located at 10500 Coastal Highway. Boats and/or Trailers shall be permitted in garage or on premises of Sea Watch. Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles -are not permitted in public areas.
- Onsite-Indoor Pool
- Onsite-Outdoor Pool
- Onsite-Tennis Court
- Beach Onsite
* Not all rooms have these amenities
- Coffee Maker
- Floor 3rd
- Full Kitchen
- Washer / Dryer
- The closest airport to Ocean City is Salisbury Regional Airport (SBY), located about 32 miles away. Visit here
- The closest major city to Ocean City, Maryland is Salisbury, Maryland, located about 35 miles away. Visit here
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park - Open when it’s warm, take a ride on the Wild Cat, sink a hole-in-one at the Treasure Golf mini-golf course, or maybe just take a gander at the free circus performed twice daily in the evening Visit here
- Viking Golf & Thunder Lagoon Water Park - Located in nearby Fenwick Island, this seasonal paradise is for the fun-lover. Whether your game is miniature golf, go-karting or splashing around Thunder Lagoon Water Park, there is something for everyone here. Visit here
- OC360 Eats + Drinks - This rooftop restaurant atop Fenwick Inn serves up all-American fare and seafood dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast, dinner and cocktails are served, along with lunch to go. Visit here
- Phillips Seafood House - Part of the famous Phillips franchise, Phillips Seafood House offers up seafood all-you-can-eat buffet style, along with a traditional a la carte menu and carryout. Visit here